June 22, 2015
11 Reasons You Need a Postpartum Doula in Coral Springs, Parkland and Boca Raton
Hiring a Postpartum Doula after the birth of your newborn can help you in so many way! Here are 11 ways!
1. A postpartum doula can do an overnight shift and you can get a full night’s sleep.
2. A postpartum doula can allow you take a long hot shower while she tends to the newborn.
3. A postpartum doula can cook a light meal and allow you sit down and eat.
4. A postpartum doula can go to the store to pick up a few items or run a local errand for you.
5. A postpartum doula can answer the phone or door so you can rest or bond with your baby.
6.A postpartum doula can talk to you about your labor and delivery.
7. A postpartum doula can answer your questions about breastfeeding.
8. A postpartum doula can watch the baby while you run an errand out of the house.
9. A postpartum doula can care for baby so you can take a nap or just rest for a minute or an hour.
10. A postpartum doula can make you smile or laugh when you have a “baby blues” days.
11. A postpartum doula can mother YOU while you’re mothering your newborn.
If you’re a new mom in South Florida and looking postpartum doula or newborn care specialist contact me for a free consultation. Day time hours available, overnight and weekends available too. New moms in Coral Springs, Parkland, Boca Raton, and surrounding areas deserve the support of a postpartum doula.